How many of you sometimes wake up craving chocolate? I am sure most of you can say yes to that statement. I certainly can…. Then a wonderful recipe to try will be a chocolate mousse….
Here is a very easy to follow recipe and it is very rich, so add a few scoops of ice cream with it.
1 cup of cream
1/2 cup of cocoa
1/2 cup of icing sugar
50g of dark chocolate
1. Beat the eggs together for about 5 minutes. Add the cocoa and icing sugar and mix.
2. Beat the cream and keep in a separate bowl.
3. Melt the chocolate and add to the egg mixture.
4. Add the cream last and fold everything well together.
5. Place spoons full of mixture in wine glasses (to look pretty) and put in the fridge to set.
8. Add a scoop of ice cream on top when serving.
Eat and enjoy.
I was born in Vanderbijlpark, South Africa and grew up in Vereeniging. The first time I left home was in 2002 to go to England on a working holiday. Met my husband halfway around the world, got married in South Africa and now have 2 beautiful children. One boy and one girl... Started writing down recipes I grew up with when I was living in England and love sharing them with others. Buy my downloadable book and keep all the recipes together! https://recipesfromsouthafrica.com/download-book-in-english/